Banting Lunch – Bacon Wrapped Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast Full Recipe
Yummy crispy chicken breasts wrapped in bacon and stuffed
An easy to make recipe straight from the oven in less than an hour.
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 4 Tbsp Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup Mature Cheddar
- 2 Tbsp Spring Onion
- 4-8 pieces Bacon
- Cut each chicken breast in half so that you have 4 equal size pieces, then pound each piece until it is about a 1/4 inch thick.
- Mix together the softened cream cheese, finely chopped spring onions and shredded mature cheddar. Divide this mixture equally into the middle of each piece of chicken.
- Starting at the long side, roll chicken breast up, keeping the cheese mixture to the middle.
- Wrap 1 to 2 slices of bacon around the chicken breast, securing it with a toothpick, if needed
- One piece of bacon wrapped around each breast is enough, but 2 pieces of bacon for each breast fully wraps around the chicken and is outstanding.
- Place on a baking sheet/tray and bake for 30 minutes at 190 degrees C.
- Crisp the top for about 5 minutes to fully brown and crisp bacon. Turn each breast over and crisp for another 3 minutes or so to crisp up the bottom side.
Yummy crispy chicken breasts wrapped in bacon and stuffed An easy to make recipe straight from the oven in less than an hour. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUiZuDFXbOI Ingredients: 2 Chicken Breasts 4 Tbsp Cream Cheese 1/4 cup Mature Cheddar 2 Tbsp Spring Onion 4-8 pieces Bacon Preparation: Cut each chicken breast in half so that you...firstname.lastname@example.orgAdministratorF&F