Carcinogenic Cells Die Instantly If You Consume a Leaf of This Particular Plant!
Its leaves manage to stop the spreading, proliferation and renewal of cancerous cells, thanks to its special organic compound. The leaves and stems of the Kalanchoes are used in medicine. They are perennial shrubs formed by more than one hundred of species. They originate from Madagascar and some parts of South Africa, Southeast, China, India and Brazil.
It is a plant that has started populating the Galapagos Islands and is in favor of the degradation of the ecosystem of these islands. Its medicinal properties are also known in Latin America, Africa and Asia.
There are some types of Kalanchoe that when you apply on the affected zones of the body or you consume them, they can fight injuries and cellular illnesses, especially cancer and deep wounds that take a lot of time to heal.
The consumption of its raw leaves, fresh juice, as tea or in salad can fight cancer effectively, but also decrease abscesses and tumors, diarrhea, hypertension, psychological illnesses as fears, panic, schizophrenia, etc.
BENEFITS OF THE PLANT KALANCHOE:
– It is diuretic, astringent, anti-hemorrhagic, anti-inflammatory, antihistaminic, anti-diabetic, antibacterial, anti-ulcers, antiviral;
– It protects the liver;
– It relieves respiratory illnesses;
– It reduces the fever;
– It improves the digestion;
– It is used against cough;
– It reduces hypertension;
– It relieves pains in general;
– It improves infections;
– It is beneficial in case of bronchitis;
– It fights herpes and viruses;
– It improves urethral problems.
– It fights rheumatism;
– It is sedative and relaxing for the muscles;
– It relieves migraine;
– It stimulates the functioning of the kidneys;
– It reduces colds and flu;
– It reduces uterine contractions.
Remember not to overuse it! You are not allowed more than 5 grams a day because it is poisonous!
Avoid its consumption during pregnancy!