Doctors Keep This a Secret- Inexpensive Way to Get Rid of Head Lice Immediately!
Head lice are miniature insects which live in the human hair and they feed on blood which they pull out from the scalp. It is very difficult to remove lice, and they are contagious and extremely annoying.
Nevertheless, despite the fact that they are boring, lice are not harmful. They usually irritate the scalp, but they do not spread any diseases. However, if they are not eliminated, the situation can easily get out of control and the lice can multiply really fast.
Children are more prone to lice than adults, and they usually get them at school. However, adults can get them as well. Nowadays, there are a number of lice shampoos that can be purchased on the market. Nevertheless, the problem is that these products usually cost a fortune even though most of the products are useless. Moreover, you could spend hours fighting the lice, but a few parasites may still be left.
Well, in case you are fed up with these insects and the ineffective products, there is a perfect solution. The remedy that we are going to present you is really effective and its results can be seen in just a few hours.
- Plastic bags or shower cap
- White vinegar
- Lice comb
- Use the mouthwash and wash your child’s or your head
- Use a bathing cap or a plastic bag to cover your hair
- Leave the bag for an hour so that it can work
- Then, use white vinegar to wash the hair, and then cover it with a cap or a bad for an additional hour
- Then, take out the cap and wash the hair as usually, using the shampoo you always use
- Use a lice comb to comb your hair
In What Way Does It Work?
Mouthwash has a very strong smell that keeps the lice away. Vinegar removes the eggs from the hair.