Important Warning! These Symptoms Of Testicular Cancer You Must Not Ignore! Read This And Take Action Before It Is Too Late!
Unfortunately, cancer is now one of the most common diseases in the world. This disease usually develops internally, but when testicular cancer is treated the situation is very different.
The symptoms of testicular cancer if they can be easily seen, this is what makes this disease is detectable quickly unlike many of the other types of cancer.
Symptoms of testicular cancer
The main symptoms of testicular cancer are related to pain and discomfort in one or both testicles, heaviness in the scrotum, abnormal fluids, as well as small lumps that appear in the lower abdomen. This disease usually affects men of greater age (between 15 and 35 years).
However, it is important that men perform a monthly self-examination to prevent any problems in time. Self-examination is very simple and fast, in this article we will show you the steps of how you should do it.
What is the process like to check if you have symptoms of testicular cancer?
1. Do it after taking a shower with hot water, so the scrotum relaxes and makes it easier to feel your testicles and to notice if there are changes.
2. Stand with both legs apart or lean one leg on a chair in front of you.
3. Look carefully at the testicles in front of a mirror so you notice any strange changes in shape or color.
4. With your hand feel the scrotum until you identify one of your testicles.
4. Put your index fingers and the middle under the testicle, and the thumb on the top.
5.Roll the testicle gently between your fingers and thumb to examine its entire surface.
6. Repeat the process with the other testicle.
According to the American Cancer Association, this type of cancer forms in any of the intertesticular cells, although 90% of the cases the cells that originate this disease are called germinales, which are responsible for forming spermatozoa.