Six Easy Exercises For Underarm Flab And Back Fat
Keeping a strict diet will help you lose your weight but it won’t help you to lower your fat rate. A specific workout is needed to tighten some parts of the body.
The most challenging parts of the body are the back fat as well as the underarm flab. A personal trainer or exercising at the gym can help us with that but for some of us, it is quite expensive.
But, now with these six simple exercises, you can achieve that tightening of your back and arms at home.
What is more, you won’t need any equipment or money.
6 EXERCISES THAT DON’T REQUIRE EQUIPMENT
After only several weeks you will see the results if you do these exercises regularly. Your arms and back will tighten and become toned.
EXERCISE ONE – PRONE REVERSE FLY
For this exercise for the upper back follow these steps:
- Lie down faced towards the floor and straighten your arms aside.
- Raise your head and your chest as much as you can off the ground.
- The back part of your hands should face the ceiling.
- You will feel a stretch between your shoulder blades.
- Try doing 3 sets of 15 each.
EXERCISE TWO – T-Y-I
This exercise is for the entire upper back.
“T” Lie down faced towards the floor and form the letter “T” with your arms. Your palm should face the floor and raise your arms and stay in that position for seven seconds. You will feel your shoulder blades stretching. Try doing 2 sets of 20 each
“Y” Stay in the same position and stretch your arms above your head in a way you form the letter “Y”. Raise slowly your arms, keep in mind that they should be straight, then release them slowly. Tray doing 2 sets of 20 each.
“I” While you are in the same position stretch your arms forming the letter “I”. Straighten your arms above your head squeeze the shoulder blades and push them down toward the lower back. You need to do 2 sets of 20 repetitions.
EXERCISE THREE – SUPERMAN
Tone your inner back with this next exercise:
- Lie down faced towards the floor and straighten your arms above your head.
- Raise your chest, your arms, and legs
- Do 3 sets of 10 each
EXERCISE FOUR – PLANK DROPS
This exercise will help you strengthen your back flab.
- Place yourself in a plank position, keep your legs wide apart and rest on your forearms.
- Put your chest down without moving your hips
- Your shoulder blades should squeeze together
- Keep this position for 10 sec.
- Do 2 sets of 20 each
EXERCISE FIVE – THE BIRD-DOG
Tone your arms and improve the blood flow with this exercises:
- Start on all four and keep your back straight.
- Straighten your right arm and your left leg and keep this position for a few seconds.
- Change your arm and your leg and repeat the exercise
EXERCISE SIX – SNOW ANGELS
- Lie down with your face towards the floor and your arms stretched to the sides with the palms down.
- Raise your arms but keep your head down.
- Keep your feet few inches from the floor and your back straight.
- Lower your arms back to the side but keep them straighten.
- 3 sets of 10 each
These are the exercises that will help you to put your body in shape and prepare for the summer.