THESE ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF MENOPAUSE AND DO NOT CARE, YOU ARE NOT A PROBLEM!
Menopause is a time in women’s lives when menstrual periods stop and women are no longer able to bear children.
It usually occurs between 49 and 52 years of age, and doctors describe it as a period that occurs after not having vaginal bleeding for a year. There are many symptoms of menopause, some subtle while others more pronounced, that should be recognized on time in order to soften the blow on your system. Here are the 20 symptoms of menopause women often ignore:
- Constant cravings;
- Swelling in different body parts;
- Not being able to remember your name or other things;
- Crying a lot, often for no reason at all;
- Shouting when someone touches you;
- Weight gain;
- Hot flashes and night sweats;
- Water retention;
- Sweet and chocolate cravings;
- Worrying about going crazy;
- You’re feeling hot all the time;
- Strange hairs in different body parts;
- Not being able to sleep overnight;
- Mood changes;
- Saying everything you want;
- Not being able to refrain from comments on the stupidity of some people;
- You might feel like your brain has left you;
- You are always on a warpath;
- Excessive sweating;
- You suddenly want to outburst any teenager you come in contact with.